Watch, See and Look
|Consider the difference:||WATCH, SEE or LOOK?|
Now choose the correct word (and correct form!) to fill out the gaps:
1. After dinner I often videos. I like to action movies.
2. TV for a long time is not good for you. You have to choose carefully what to .
3. The teacher her pupils playing in the schoolyard.
4. at the girl over there! She's my sister, Maria.
5. I can a bird flying high in the blue sky.
6. It is so dark in the room. I can't anything!
7. I'm not going to movies tonight because I've this film already and don't want to it again.
8. I like waves. at that one, it's really huge. Can you a surfer riding it? I think he's really good.