an infinitive or a gerund?
Answer at least questions correctly to continue to the next quiz.
1. When you visit a Japanese home, don't forget (remove) _______ your shoes.
2. I don't remember (recieve) _______ an email from you.
3. I remember (meet) _______ you in our Shanghai office three years ago.
4. I must remember (book) _______ a hotel for our Chilean guests who are arriving tomorrow.
5. I remember (book) _______ a hotel for our guests who are arriving tomorrow but I can't find their names on our database.
6. Don't forget (call) _______ your parents! It's their wedding anniversary.
7. I remember (see) _______ her at the beach last week.
8. I regret (to tell) _______ her the truth. I totally forgot that she can't keep a secret.
Back to the
Top of the Page